Big dog or small, the YardPup holds it all. When doody calls, you need to keep your puppy's yard clean, tidy and sanitary! The YardPup is designed to hold open standard grocery store type bags while the Little Paw helps you scoop, whisk or scrape the doggie doo into the bag. The Little Paw is specially designed as a 4-in-1 rake, scraper, chipper and flipper to work on all surfaces (grass, mulch, rock beds, and patios) in any climate or weather, including ice and snow.
Bag attachment is quick, clean and easy with the help of our patented bungie-in-track method of holding the bag on the frame. No more more bending, stooping or touching the yuck with your hands. When a bag is full, just take it off, tie it up and toss it out! Re-load a new bag and go back for more. A perfect gift for every dog owner with a patio, garden or lawn!
- Universal design fits most grocery store bags, 4gal trash bags and 13gal kitchen bags
- Opening width is 10" - easy to also pair with a small broom
- Height of both tools is 37"
- Maximum recommended load of 5 pounds
- Tool is constructed of steel sheet metal, perfect for use in ice and snow
- Light and easy to handle - total weight approx. 2.5 pounds
- Powder coat paint finish for extra corrosion resistance in extreme heat or cold
- Handle assembles with simple quick release buttons - no tooling required
- Stores easily on a wall peg or clip handles together
- U.S. Patent Nos. 7,374,135 & 7,708,236 and other pending
Features and Benefits
Clean - eliminates touching yucky items with your hands
Complete - holds open and fills the bag in 1 easy step
Durable - steel construction with corrosion resistant powder coat finish
Dynamic - converts a grocery type bag into a “Poop Scoop”
Easy - minimizes bending, stooping, and twisting
Efficient - drastically minimizes your bagging time
Intuitive - no special bags to buy, simply use what you already have
Quick - patented design allows for fast bag change-out between fills
Bag Attachment is a Snap!
The triangular frame has a track around the entire perimeter that holds the included bungee cord. This provides complete perimeter contact with the bag, ensuring a secure hold that won’t come off until you take it off, allowing for quick bag change-out!
To attach a bag simply:
|1. With handle snap button facing UP, remove SnapCord
||2. Place one or several
bag(s) through and drape
1 inch over frame
|3. Replace cord to secure